Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
c4thman
338 Views, 1 Reply

Authentication

We have a network license for Autodesk Plant3D and I am trying to install a stand alone on my laptop. The install program gives that option and it appears everything installs but when I try and run it the splash screen shows and it says loading everything then it says getting license and never goes past that. I never get a chance to authenticate it. Any help

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
aaronhai
in reply to: c4thman

Hi c4thman,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

This issue could be cause by corruption of the lciensing info. If you only have single product installed in your machine, please delete the adsk*.data file to force re-activation. Please note that this will force re-activation for all Autodesk product currently installed in your machine so if you have critical work that needs other products to run, please consider if you wish to proceed.

To delete the licensing info, backup and remove these files:

On Vista, Windows 7 or 8
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.?backup

On Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.backup

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report