Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

c4thman
Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Authentication

125 Views, 1 Replies
10-09-2013 05:16 PM

We have a network license for Autodesk Plant3D and I am trying to install a stand alone on my laptop. The install program gives that option and it appears everything installs but when I try and run it the splash screen shows and it says loading everything then it says getting license and never goes past that. I never get a chance to authenticate it. Any help

Product Support
aaronhai
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: Authentication

10-09-2013 07:39 PM in reply to: c4thman

Hi c4thman,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

This issue could be cause by corruption of the lciensing info. If you only have single product installed in your machine, please delete the adsk*.data file to force re-activation. Please note that this will force re-activation for all Autodesk product currently installed in your machine so if you have critical work that needs other products to run, please consider if you wish to proceed.

To delete the licensing info, backup and remove these files:

On Vista, Windows 7 or 8
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.?backup

On Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.backup

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.