Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appending AutoCAD 2005 file with AutoCAD 2004 files

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
199 Views, 2 Replies

Appending AutoCAD 2005 file with AutoCAD 2004 files

Dear Friends
I am having 10 Licenses of AutoCAD 2004 in server, now i want to append one new license of AutoCAD 2005. The problem now i face is I am having AutoCAD 2004 Distributed licenses. So I find difficutly in appending.
Please help me out.!!!

Rgds
Krish
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Just copy the license information from your 2005 .lic file into your existing license file and restart your License Manager server. What exactly are the difficulties that you are having, specifically?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, just paste it in and switch to the latest ADSKFLEX.EXE deamon (stop the service, copy the new ADSKFLEX.EXE, start service)

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?id=4155699&linkID=2475161&siteID=123112

/Klas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report