Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation, hidden lines and hatches dont appear in print preview.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
isutterby
156 Views, 1 Reply

Annotation, hidden lines and hatches dont appear in print preview.

I really hope someone can help with this, its been driving me crazy all day. I am trying to create a PDF of a drawing, and produce a printout. I have 5 layouts in my drawing containing different linetypes (Hidden lines), hatches and a fair amount of annotation which I have added in model space. The drawing is fairly simple and is all drawn on one layer including annotation. All aspects of the drawing are showing fine in both paper and model space, including the linetypes and annotation...so, for some reason the only things that show up when I make a PDF or look at the print preview are the normal lines, no hatches, no linetypes, no annotation!!

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Thankyou in anticipation.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: isutterby

isutterby

You are in the wrong forum and never mention what product you are actually using- so I cannot accurately move your post. We have hundreds of programs and they are all differnet. I am guessing this may be autocad of some sort, but still, we have a bunch of different AutoCADS. 

We need this to go in one of the AutoCAD forums. 

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report