Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Installation complete. Some products failed to install." HELP

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
pschultz
507 Views, 5 Replies

"Installation complete. Some products failed to install." HELP

Acad 2015 or ANY of the other components installed.  2014 did install for me.  I just upgraded to Win 7 pro & OFFICE 2010.  Have to install everything.  2015 giving me this problem.  Any clues please??...........Thanks so much,....Pat

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: pschultz

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Will you try this Autodesk Solution to fix when an Autodesk program fails to install? If the problem persists please reply with an attached copy of your installation log file. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
gmadjedi
in reply to: jessica.t

Jessica..... that solution was what was sent to me initially but I couldn't past step 4 since there was no NET folder under the 3dParty folder. I've since tried many times to download and been in contact with support, even having let a support person access my machine remotely and it still failed 😞

This is the first time I've had issues installing Autodesk products (that I remeber anyways) and I've been using your products for longer than I'd like to admit so I'm being more patient (though frustrated) than I would generally be with issues like this. Problem is I'm spending way more time than I can afford..... busy with work... nice change. 🙂

Message 4 of 6
pschultz
in reply to: gmadjedi

Dear gmadjedi,

I found the solution in my case.  Looking at other posts in other forums, it turned out to be the Visuall C++ that was already installed on my PC.  Uninstall "Microsoft Visual C++ 20xx Redistributable" program(s) and try to install Acad again.  Acad installs it's own version of Vis C++ and that's where the conflict came in.

Worked for me, good luck to you.

Pat

Message 5 of 6
gmadjedi
in reply to: pschultz

Thanks for the info. Yeah i did that already. Currently doing a browser download again, and for the first time I'm waiting for all three files to download. Not sure how I missed that there were three files. The error message stating that I was missing files was certainly a good clue 🙂

Message 6 of 6
gmadjedi
in reply to: gmadjedi

Probelm solved. Knowing there were three files involved helped alot. Perhaps that needs to be made more clear for fools like me 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report