Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I eleigible for free downloads?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jim.doe
250 Views, 4 Replies

Am I eleigible for free downloads?

Hi

I'm doing my first course in Autodesk Inventor - City & Guilds Level 1.  The course is 3 hours per week for 20 weeks.

Am I eligible for free student software?

On my profile on here it says 'Thames Gateway College' which I've never heard of?

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Regards

Jim Doe

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jim.doe

Hi Jim, 

Looking at your full post the best advice I can give you is to restart the registration process from scratch with a different email address as it is currently not possible to modify the educational institution on your profile. The eligibility requirements are posted on the initial registration page, so your best bet will be to have a look here and see if you match all the requirements.

Regarding your educational institution, if your school is not on on the list I suggest you follow the instructions on this video.

Please let me know if you have any further questions:)

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
jim.doe

Thanks Camilo!

You are a wonderful human being!! Smiley Very Happy

Regards

Jim Doe

Message 4 of 5
jim.doe
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo

My school is listed, how do I unregister my account so I can just start from scratch?

Message 5 of 5
camilo.lemos

Hi Jim,

I will inactivate your original account. It's still best to register your new account with a different e-mail address to avoid conflicts.

Let me know how it goes:)

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report