I have just downloaded a Mentor licensed copy of Alias Automaotive 2014. Installation appeared succesful until I came to open Alias for the first time.
- A small pop-up states "Please wait while your license is verified"
- The start-up window goes grey as another window informs me: "Autodesk component has stopped working"
Under problem details the following information is given:
- Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
- Application Name: LMU.exe
- Application Version: 220.127.116.11
- Application Timestamp: 50f8df72
- Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll
- Fault Module Version: 10.0.9200.16635
Can anyone help me resolve this issue - or should I simply uninstall and start again?
Welcome to the community.
I have seen this happen if IE10 is installed. You *might* try uninstalling it if you can and see if that works.
Also, it could be the 2014 Activation crash. You might check that out to see if it is applicable to your problem.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.