Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
pussycontrol_7
639 Views, 1 Reply

akami netsession

I downloaded akami netsesstion. I have no idea if its even working. Id rather download it manually. can I download it a 2nd time because the first doesnt seem to be working

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: pussycontrol_7

Hi pussycontrol,

If the Akamai Netsession is installed properly, you will see a window similar to the one posted below when downloading Autodesk software as a trial. Please note this will look different if you are accessing the software from the Subscription Center. You can also follow the steps listed in the Akamai Download Manager Troubleshooting - LINK.

AKAMAI.png

If the Akamai Netsession was not installed properly, you can remove it from your machine by navigating to your uninstall wizard / add or remove programs. You will be re-prompted to download Akamai when you attempt to download a product trial and or software from the Subscription Center via the download manager. Please check out the Akamai Download Manager - LINK for more info, and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report