Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Sil.Install Moldflow Communicator 2013 byDeployment Win7Profx86 didn't run

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
samuel.burger
441 Views, 1 Reply

After Sil.Install Moldflow Communicator 2013 byDeployment Win7Profx86 didn't run

Hello,

I created a Deployment with Autodesk Moldflow Communicator 2013 on Win7 64Bit Version I had no problems to start after the Installation, I create a new Deployment x86 on XP Professional x86 I had also no problem, but on win7 Professional x86 I can't run the software

after Silent Installation from the deployment...I always get a License Error from Moldflow Insight, but Insight is not installed on this machine, if i make an uninstall and install communicator 2013 manually I can run the program...

I compared the two installation there is one xml File Autodesk\Simulation Moldflow Communicator 2013\bin\Support\infocenter.xml which is a bit different and in Registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\Moldflow Communicator\2013] The Location is on manually Installation C:\\Program Files and on silent by Deployment

C:\\Programme though in the configuration.ini from the deployment location is %ProgramFiles%...

I tried to correct this few settings after the silent installation but when I run communicator I get allways the License Error from Insight I've attached the error screenprint.

Did someone duplicate this problem?

Can somebody help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance

Samuel

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
molog2
in reply to: samuel.burger

Working on it. May need to analyse license file and other system specific data. Will post the solution once I get it.

Giancarlo Molo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report