Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR 2013 Installation Issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cwelch123
932 Views, 3 Replies

ADR 2013 Installation Issue

When trying to download AutoDesk Design Review 2013 we are receiving an error that states, "check internet connection, failed to download component".  We have verified the internet connection is stable.  Please advise.  Thank y ou.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: cwelch123

Design Review 2013 has several download options:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/04/design-review-download-now-vs-additional-install-...

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
smithoriginl

I am having the same problem-says something is wrong with the internet connection, which is not the case.  I tried your other suggestion, and the full download just locked up my computer.  I did not have this problem when I downloaded ADR2012 (but then had to remove it later due to an unrelated computer issue).  Do you have any other suggestions on downloading ADR2013, or perhaps ADR2012?  I tried restarting my computer and doing nothing except try to download ADR, turning off the virus scan, closed all other programs.

Message 4 of 4
tabestmaker

any solution i need to fix t fast please help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report