Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
216 Views, 1 Reply

ADR 2011

I have downloaded and installed ADR 2011 on 2 Windows based PC's - 1 Laptop and 1 Desktop both with XP Pro with service pack 3 installed along with Visual Studio 2008 SP1 C++ Runtime & Microsoft.NET 3.51 SP1 with no problems. Then I went to another Laptop (Leveno) that exceeds all hardware requirements with the above listed also installed and I go through the install and it fails at the very end of the install. I don't understand why it fails on this particular laptop, I have even tried shutting down all un-needed services and I've even deleted all ADR entries in the registry and rebooted and still this program fails at the end of the install. My client needs this application to work on his laptop in order to function with his Mercedes Benz program. Can you please offer some advice?

Thank You

Jon

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Post the failure and perhaps the log file located in your %temp% folder. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report