Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Image Question - Help Please

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SAWATER
190 Views, 1 Reply

Admin Image Question - Help Please

We are using several AutoDesk products. THe Vendor has created separate admin images for each resulting in a deployment folder of around 30Gb. Is this nessessary or should there be one admin image to take advantage of common files? There are a huge number of duplicate files in our current deployment folder.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: SAWATER

Depends on how often you deploy and to how many machines you deploy to. There is no way of combining, to my knowledge. Furthermore, you can successfully install network versions from disc now. Alternately, you can move the deployments off to DVD or backup tape, and restore them when needed. I am sure there is a simple solution that will work for you.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report