Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADA- The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mchisholm
299 Views, 1 Reply

ADA- The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

We have 10 machines that now are asking to be activated when any of the programs from the Autodesk Design Academy suite are opened. We have valid, registered serial numbers for the 2013 suite for 20 machines. The serial number comes back with the thread title error when attempting to activate. Also, I noticed that the request code is different from the DES_ACA2013en_USRegInfo.html file on the machine. I attempted to activate with the request code from the html document, but without success. We have submitted a request support ticket, and we are awaiting a reply. I posted this to see if there are any available admins on the forums to assistance as well, as the chat option under support is temporarily unavailable. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: mchisholm

Hi @mchisolm and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

As you've already got an active case open with the Activation and Registration department, I emailed the team requesting that they continue to assist you. Thanks for your patience!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report