Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
243 Views, 2 Replies

activation

My hard drive has failed twice on my 5 month old Dell inspiron. I have had multiple system errors as well; each time requiring a re-install of windows 7 as well as AutoCad 2012. now AutoDesk is saying I have reached my maximum number of downloads and that I have downloaded to 2 different computers when infact it was the same system just different names after o.s re-install. Now I cannot activate 2012, I am an online AutoCad2 student and need to do my class assignments. What can I do to resolve this?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi:

We do apologize for the inconvenience. To assist you with activation, please provide us your serial number and request code. I will be sending a PM shortly. Alternatively, you may call our Registration and Activation Team Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern time at 800-551-1490.

Thanks,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 3

Thank you for providing me the serial number. Upon checking, it is an student license. It has already been activated previously and what I would suggest is that you request for a new serial number through Education Community. Once you go to Software Download Center, you may download AutOCAD 2012 and you shall receive a new serial number and product key for it.  Serial numbers obtained through Education Community may only be activated once in the main machine. 

We hope this clarifies. 

Thank you.

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report