Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Wizard doesn't appear on startup.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
LesWoolsey
2936 Views, 5 Replies

Activation Wizard doesn't appear on startup.

I installed Revit Arch 2013 and requested an activation key  which I have since received by email.  But when I start Revit, the Activation Wizard doesn't appear so I can't enter the activation key.  Any ideas on how I can enter the activation info?

Les

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi LesWoolsey:

Here are some helpful information on how to activate your serial number:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17971157&linkID=9240617

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18513720&linkID=9240617

For activation issue, please contact our Registration and Activation Team directly for assistance or call them at the following numbers:

Americas: (800) 551-1490

Europe / Middle East / Africa: 65.6735.5688

Asia / Pacific: 41.32.723.9595

I hope this helps. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 6
aaronhai
in reply to: LesWoolsey

Hi LesWoolsey,

If you only have single product installed in your machine, please delete the Licensing info (adsk*.data file) to force re-activation.

To delete the licensing info, please backup and remove these files:

On Vista or Windows 7
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.?backup

On Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data.backup

Please let me know if that works.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 4 of 6
LesWoolsey
in reply to: aaronhai

After moving those files out of the way and starting Revit, I was asked about joining the quality feedback program and then Revit continued.  I saw a small Window shich said it was checking the licensing but then that box disappeared and  I did not get the activation wizard.

Message 5 of 6

I had already gone through  those pages and they offered no useful information regarding this problem.

Message 6 of 6
hopoudeh
in reply to: LesWoolsey

I do have exactly the same problem, I've downloaded Revit and AutoCAD Architeture 2014 on student basis , Revit works properly but the activation wizard for AutoCAD Architure don't appear at all. when I click or double click on the icon (on desktop screen) nothing happens. please somebody prompt me with the solution 

Thanks, Hamid

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report