Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation/re-activation problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
glittle1954
340 Views, 1 Reply

Activation/re-activation problem

Last year, in September 2010 I installed an educational version of Maya 2011 and used it successfully for a year, on os x snow leopard.  The license expired recently, and I tried to re-activate online but did not succeed, and was prompted to fill out some online forms and submit them, which I did 5 business days ago.  I was told I would receive an email within two business days to help me with the re-activation, but did not.  I  downloaded a new install of Maya 2011 from the autodesk site, ran the installer, but had the same result, a message that my license was expired, and a failed attempt at re-activation and prompt to fill out the forms again.  I am not sure how to proceed and need some help.  I am not quite ready to upgrade to 2012, as I need to stay with 2011 for compatibility with the version in the teaching labs at the college where I teach.

Please help!

Gregory Little

Artist and Professor of Digital Art

Lorain County Community College

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

HI Gregory:

Please PM me your previous serial number together with the new one for the recently downloaded product and your user ID in Education Community. I am seeing 3 different names from our record. This will help us troubleshoot further.

Thanks!

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report