Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

clb92
Message 1 of 3 (666 Views)

Activation "Processing Error". Can't activate Student version of Inventor 2013

666 Views, 2 Replies
01-17-2013 11:41 PM

Hi.

I can't install my student version of Inventor 2013. When I click Activate Now after starting it, I get an error.

It says:

Processing Error

The system has encountered a problem registering or activating your account. Submit your registration information to Autodesk Customer Service (you will receive an email with your registration and activation information within 2 business days). (34)

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days. 

How can I fix this?

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 3 (657 Views)

Re: Activation "Processing Error". Can't activate Student version of I

01-18-2013 12:50 AM in reply to: clb92

Hi clb92,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code. I will check on my end and manually generate an Activation Code for you. 

Joane Bonghanoy
christophe.cot
Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)

Re: Activation "Processing Error". Can't activate Student version of I

02-18-2013 07:24 AM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joane,

I have the same issue and sent you a pm yesterday including the needed info.

I don't know if you have already seen it even though I assume you might be quite busy :smileyhappy:

I hope to see you reply very soon.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!