Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15
Bagleygames
2207 Views, 14 Replies

Activation Problems

I was given an Activation code which contains 14 sets of codes, however, when I go to activate Mudbox it requires 16 set of codes.  Anyone else have that problem?

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
philip.s
in reply to: Bagleygames

Hello Bagleygames,

As the activation codes are randomly generated, they can range in size and often don't fill up all of the boxes. Did the system not accept it / have you tried to push it through?

Message 3 of 15
Bagleygames
in reply to: philip.s

I have Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013.  All are activated except Mudbox.  I enter the Activation Code and get: 

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

I try the recommended step to connect and activate. I end up getting an invalid serial number error.

Message 4 of 15
philip.s

Bagleygames,

Did you installing from media or downloads? Are you running a Mac or Windows?

Unless you're on a Mac or Linux, Mudbox needs to be downloaded with all of the other components in the suite package files not as a separate piece.

Message 5 of 15
Bagleygames

I am using MAC.  I installed off the thumbdrive which contains the software suite

@philip.s wrote:

@Bagleygames

Did you installing from media or downloads? Are you running a Mac or Windows?

Unless you're on a Mac or Linux, Mudbox needs to be downloaded with all of the other components in the suite package files not as a separate piece.

Message 6 of 15
philip.s

Thanks for confirming Bagleygames.

Before initially replying to this thread, I located your serial number and looked at the corresponding back end system error (invalid request code) which led me to believe that you had installed the wrong product.

Can you send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your request code and corresponding screen shot.

Message 7 of 15
philip.s

Bagleygames,

Just received your message confirming that the activation code worked.

Following up, I believe you were unable to do so on your own because you used the Mudbox 2013 Product Key (498E1), and not the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 one (793E1).....

Either way, I'm glad to hear that you're up and running!

Message 8 of 15
SunwardCG

Hi Phillip,

Could you help me also?  I am trying to get AutoCad LT 2013 activitated on a workstation rebuild. I have it installed, but when I register online, it says the serial number is invalid.

I was given an Activation Code from the original installation, but it fails with Registration Activation Error 0015.111

Thank you

- kel -

Message 9 of 15
jessica.t
in reply to: SunwardCG

Hi @SunwardCG and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct licensing assistance, please contact our Activation and Registration team:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

Please be sure to have your request code ready if possible. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 10 of 15
SunwardCG
in reply to: jessica.t

Hi Jessica,  thanks for the reply.  

I followed the instructions you provided and will wait to hear back.  hopefully soon.

Message 11 of 15
jessica.t

You're welcome, @SunwardCGSmiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher
Message 12 of 15
SunwardCG

Hi Jessica,

I sent in my request on Monday, and still have not heard back. I am getting pressure to get this rebuild finished and wondered if there is something else I need to do for my activation.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

- kel -

Message 13 of 15
jessica.t

Hi @SunwardCG,

The Activation and Registration team responded to your inquiry yesterday and sent you an email. I re-sent the email to you just now. If you need further help be sure to reply to that email to re-open your case. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 14 of 15
SunwardCG

thanks for the reply.  I found the email and was able to successfuly activate the application. (it got overlooked in a crush of alerts and other email)

I really appreciate your help and time!

- kel -

Message 15 of 15
jessica.t

No worries, happens all the time Smiley Happy We're here if you have any questions in the future!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report