Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
randyinsf
375 Views, 6 Replies

Activation problem

After my computer crashed (thank you Windows and Bootcamp) I upgraded my Mac OS to Snow Leopard and installed Parallels, then my Autodesk software. No request activation code was ever offered up and now with 2 months to my Thesis I have no software to complete my work with. Can anyone help me?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: randyinsf

Hi randyinsf:

Please send me your serial number through private message (envelope next to your account name at the top of this page) including the request code. 

In order to generate an activation code we will need the request code that is displayed on your monitor after you begin the activation procedure. Following are the steps to retrieve the request code:

1. Run the program

2. Pull down menu 'Help'

3. Click on 'About'

4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner

5. Click on the Activate button

6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code 

Upon validation, we will manually activate the serial number for you.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 7
randyinsf
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Hi,

I followed the instructions however, the Product License Information button is not working properly. I click and nothing happens. Here is the build number: 20110309_2315. My other info is:

• Product Key:xxxxx
  • Serial:xxx-xxxxxxxx

System Info:

Mac:

Processor Name:    Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed:    2.4 GHz
  Number Of Processors:    1
  Total Number Of Cores:    2
  L2 Cache:    4 MB
  Memory:    4 GB

Using Parallels 7.0 and Windows XP (SP 2.0)

I tried to re-install the Revit 2011 version but it said my license had expired...

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 7
bielskj
in reply to: randyinsf

Hi randyinsf,

I saw in our system that your Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 serial number is valid until 2015. If you need help with activation, please contact our activation department at 800-551-1490 and they will help you active your product.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7

Can you manually activate for me too? Images is attached. I have the educational licence but i am getting this error.

Autodesk ID: xxxxxxxxx

Message 6 of 7

Hi Victor,

I edited your post and removed your User ID and attached images as it contains your Serial Number. Moving forward please avoid posting any personal information or License details on public forums for your Security.

I was able to manually activate your Autodesk Revit 2015 using the Request Code you provided. The Activation Code was sent to the email address on file. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 7

Thank you. the problem is now solved!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report