Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

activation of inventor prof 2015 failed -"invalid serial number"

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
218 Views, 1 Reply

activation of inventor prof 2015 failed -"invalid serial number"

Hi,

i have problems to activate my inventor 2015. i created a student account on autdesk after that i chose the 3 year licence of inventor 2015. then i followed the instructions to download inventor. at the same time i got an email with the serial number for activation. after installation i have tried to activate the inventor automatically and it failed with the error "invalid serial number". 

i spend a lot of time to solve the problem (re installation, new download....).

i think the german support hadnĀ“t understood my problem. they adviced me to deinstall the software and download it again. but if i try this i will get the same serial number that i have got before. so the same error appears.

i hope you can help me to solve my problem.

thanks

domi 

p.s. sorry for my bad english šŸ™‚

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Domi and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Sincere apologies that you've had so much trouble trying activate your product. For direct assistance, please contact our education team by filling out this problem form. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report