Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation not able - message no internet connection

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
schweinsbradl
603 Views, 3 Replies

Activation not able - message no internet connection

Hi

It's a very strange situation after installations of Autocad LT 2011. Users must activate product but in some cases it's unable to activate because user gets message that there is no internetconnection. But there is a connection to internet. And users sholud only activate via internet. What can be wrong ?

Maybe some knows this problem

Many thanks in advance

Stefan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: schweinsbradl

Probably a firewall blocking the phone home ports.  Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Yes, i know this method to activate but this affects a lot of users in our network and i can't expect that our users to do this . But this is only on several installations and all users have the same installation.

Best regards

Stefan

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: schweinsbradl

Then you need to do some IT investigating on why your network is blocking access for these machines. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report