Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Limit Reached

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RS1676
298 Views, 2 Replies

Activation Limit Reached

Hi ~

I have reached our maximum number of activations for Civil 3D 2011 due to many causes over the years from hard drives failing to laptops being crushed by bulldozers on construction sites. The last installation I did was a restoration of a cloned drive which gave me the activation limit message. I did all alternative workarounds from complete reinstallation of Civil 3D to deletion of FlexLM file tsdata etc etc but the error still exists.

We have 19 full licenses but only 16 are in use.

My question: Is there someone who I can contact at Autodesk to have my activation limits reset so that there are 3 remaining activations on their file so that I can simply activate over the internet if and when I finally do need to install 3 more users?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: RS1676

Randy,

For any activation assistance needed, feel free to contact our Registration and Activationteam directly (just select Activation and Registration from the drop down option). Alternatively, you can send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 3
RS1676
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joane ~

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I do not have to install Civil 3D right now but I will be installing in about 6 months when 1 or 2 new employees arrive. I just wanted to know if you could reset the activation limit on your servers to match what we have installed.

Thanks,

~ Randy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report