Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Limit Reached autocad 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mmunizmo
633 Views, 1 Reply

Activation Limit Reached autocad 2014

Hi, 

I've installed autocad in two computers, the one i use at home and the one I tkae to school.

Since the computer I have at home is to old it doesn't work well with my autocad fields, so I bought a new one. 

No I can't install autocad, it says:

Activation Limit Reached.
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license.

If you would like an Autodesk customer service agent to manually review your activation history, please complete a Customer Service Request.

The computer that I use for travel is to small and 32-bit, so it only is for open files, but I can't work with it either. So, now I can't work with Autocad in any computer.

Could you please solve my problem?

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: mmunizmo

Hi mmunizmo,

I would need to manually generate an Activation Code for your License. Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

For future reference you can also contact our Registration and Activation team directly for this type of error.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report