Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Limit for Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
philiparola
836 Views, 2 Replies

Activation Limit for Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2012

As a programmer for a FIRST Robotics team, I have been busy installing Autodesk Inventor on a number of systems, both that of team members and those officially property of the team.  Apparently, I have reached the product activation limit for this product.  "Fine," I thought.  "I can remove some of these computers from the list.  After all, some are non-essential, and some are repeats due to OS failure."

After searching around this website for hours, I can find no such options for this.

Oh, and as far as I know, this software was given to the team by Autodesk to design robots.  I am not certain on this point, but just bear in mind that this was not frivolously passed around for the sole purpose of sharing it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
celine.manca
in reply to: philiparola

Hi Philip and welcome to our forums Smiley Wink

Sorry for this activation issue. I can provide you a new activation code for your Product Design Suite Premium 2012.

Could you please send me your serial number (123-12345678) via private message? Click on my name and then on "send private message".

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: philiparola

Adding onto Celine's reply, I wanted to point out that there is in fact no way of returning or checking in a standalone license activation at this time.

Once an activation limit has been reached, your options would be to transfer an existing license via the License Transfer Utility, or to contact our License Assistance Team who can provide the necessary activation code.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report