Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation for student license after installment.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
FastestCrib0439
309 Views, 4 Replies

Activation for student license after installment.

I downloaded the 2014 3DS max and i didn't see any activation key inputs. Is there a way to change the 30 activation to the 3year Student after installment? Kinda like Microsoft when time expires.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @FastestCrib0439 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Yes, you can turn a trial version of 3ds Max into a 3-year student license. All you need to do is register on the Education Community, start the download of 3ds Max from there (no need to finish the download, you can cancel it as soon as you get the serial number right on the website, it should only take a few seconds).

Once you have the serial number, open 3ds Max and you should be prompted to either continue the trial or activate. Click on Activate and enter your serial number. 

If you are not prompted to activate, in 3ds Max go to Help > About 3ds Max > Product Information and click on the Update button next to the serial number field.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5

Thanx man! It worked.

Message 4 of 5
snelec
in reply to: FastestCrib0439

je n arrive pas a active mon logiciel on me dit :"le serveur de licence autodesk est introuvable" si qqun la trouver merci de me dire OU

Message 5 of 5
snelec
in reply to: snelec

de plus  y a t il une aide live pour l assistance technique ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report