Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code request

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
evsonlive
1766 Views, 4 Replies

activation code request

i need an activation code for my autodesk inventor 2011..and i tried to enter my request code..the system keeps telling me its incorrect..what can i do about this please.i need it urgently
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: evsonlive

Hi evsonlive:

Please send me your serial number through private message. In order to generate an activation code we will need the request code that is displayed on your monitor after you begin the activation procedure. Following are the steps to retrieve the request code:

1. Run the program

2. Pull down menu 'Help'

3. Click on 'About'

4. Click the Production Information button at the right hand corner

5. Click on the Activate button

6. On this page you will be able to view Product, Serial Number and Request Code

For future reference, you may contact our Registration and Activation code here for immediate assistance.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 5
aurobindo.sahu

please give me activation code for my autodesk inventer 2011

Message 4 of 5
raviteja31171

i need an activation code for my autodesk autocad2014 mechanical
Message 5 of 5

Hi @raviteja31171 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Did you download a student version of AutoCAD Mechanical or did you purchase a license and cannot get it activated? You should be able to obtain an activation code after entering your serial number and product key which should have been provided with either your educational download or purchase.

Can you please give us more details on this request?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report