Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code refuses to work for 3DS 9

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
suroguner
1318 Views, 2 Replies

Activation code refuses to work for 3DS 9

I don't understand what's going on here.

I had just reinstalled windows using a new hard drive and just installed 3dsmax 9 right from the disk. But now, when I got to the activation and I put in the code it asks for it refuses it saying "There is a problem with the activation code that you entered."

I don't understand it! the code I entered matched what I got in the e-mail, and the program was working just fine before the reinstallation. so what's going on?

Okay, this makes it even more weird. i just now exited the activation program after repeated failed attempts to reactivate the program, and it's working just fine now.

This is all too confusing.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: suroguner

I am glad you go it working.

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
suroguner
in reply to: david.lau

I thought I got it working, but now I'm very confused. The program does fully work it seems. but the help menu has Activate 3DS Max on it.

i bought this program back in 2009 and it came bundeld with Cleaner XL 1.5 and Combustion 4 on their own cds, but now I'm starting to wonder if because the activation codes aren't working because of dropped support for 9.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report