Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code for Autocad 2007

60 REPLIES 60
SOLVED
Message 1 of 61
rrhein
31070 Views, 60 Replies

Activation code for Autocad 2007

I'm trying to reinstall Autocad 2007 on my computer at work after the hard drive was reformatted to remove a virus. It installs okay but when I enter the Activation code it tells me ther is a problem with the code. I called Autodesk and got a new number and even went through the acitvation on the internet and got another number but get the same message with each. I've double checked my typing to make sure that I entered the number as listed, it won't let me paste it in. Can anyone help me?

Tags (1)
60 REPLIES 60
Message 21 of 61
uros.opaka
in reply to: pdeke

Hi! I'm having troubles with license after applying update SP2 for Autocad 2007, can somebody help me, I will provide cd key and request code through private msgs, thank you!

Message 22 of 61
asburyj
in reply to: uros.opaka

Hi UrosO,

You're likely to get a quicker response from the activation team by filling out the form linked below.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Jeffry Asbury
Message 23 of 61
namiki123456
in reply to: celine.manca

Message 24 of 61
babatundeabdulahi
in reply to: rrhein

am having problem with activation code .how can i get it without connecting my system to internet any help pls urgent.
Message 25 of 61

Hi @babatundeabdulahi , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 26 of 61
imtibalti
in reply to: lola_m92

can u please tell me actication code for Autocad 2007

with serial number 111-11111111

hussain from Baltistan

Message 27 of 61
imtibalti
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

hussain from Baltistan

imtibalti04@gmail.com

Message 28 of 61
imtibalti

hussain from Baltistan

imtibalti04@gmail.com
Message 29 of 61
jessica.t
in reply to: imtibalti

Hi @imtibalti and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

The serial number you have provided is invalid, was not issued by Autodesk, and therefore cannot be activated. If you purchased this license I would suggest that you contact the reseller and initiate a refund. To purchase a valid license from Autodesk, please contact an authorized reseller in your area.

Apologies for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 30 of 61
imtibalti
in reply to: jessica.t

hlo dear
so please tell me activation code for autocad 2007
or any other solution so that i could run the program because
i have completely installed the program but
as i run the ICON a message appears that run the product. asking for
activation code
so please tell me what should i do ??????
i am in serious trouble as a lot of official work is pending
please give me some solution

REgerds
Message 31 of 61

Hello Hussain,

Have you been able to retrieve a valid serial number for your AutoCAD 2007 (see previous post)? If so, please contact the Activation and Registration team directly to get help with the activation:

1. Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2. Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3. Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4. Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Simona Golisciano
Message 32 of 61

ok i got ur opinions

Now tell me one thing more
how could i draw just points in autocad as
i have a set of Coordinates(Easting,Northing) Only

i want to print a set of points FOr (X,Y) coordinates
please guide me
Message 33 of 61
rrhein
in reply to: imtibalti

The easiest way is to use 0,0 as your starting point, then you draw a line starting at 0,0 and use the "@" sign and then the points you want to use, example: hit the line draw icon, it asks for starting point enter 0,0 and the enter key, it asks for second point, enter 5,8 and push the enter key, it will draw a line from 0,0 to 5,8 and ask for the next point and you just keep entering until you finish your line and hit the escape key to exit the command.

NOTICE: This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please delete the message and immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
Message 34 of 61
imtibalti

Please tell me
how can we enter a set of points in autocad 2007
because a single point can easily be drawn but i have a Coordinate of
Norting and easting of survey \ having a lot of points
please tell me the command how could i enter point only in autocad 2007

regard s
imtiaz hussian
SKARDU
Message 35 of 61

I had to re-install Autocad 2007 Land Desktop on a new hard drive.  My old hard drive was too small (only 40GB) and a was getting critically close to tapping it out.  After I re-installed it on my new hard drive and started the program, it gave me the option to activate it or to start using it.  I of course, elected to just start using it.  I have used it that way now for a couple of months.  Suddenly, this morning, I open my Autocad as usual to start my daily work routine, and the screen that comes up only give me the option "to activate the product".  Well, so I tried to active it (with the activation code I received from Autodesk) and to my surprise it tells me that it is invalid.  How do I go about getting another or correct activation code?  This is the only Autocad I use and I'm getting behind schedule rapidly.  I thought that since this is Veteran's Day, and I am a retired veteran that I might get some help.  

Thank  you,

Message 36 of 61
jessica.t
in reply to: dooiedooie

Hi @dooiedooie and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact our Activation and Registration team directly:

1.    Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
2.    Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
3.    Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus
4.    Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

There you'll be able to chat with a live agent or submit an email if all agents are busy. If you have any other questions in the meantime please let us know. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 37 of 61
faisal403

i m going to install autocad 2007 bt there is no activation code...can u plxxxx hlp me?????

Message 38 of 61
jessica.t
in reply to: faisal403

Hi @faisal403 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

To contact the licensing assistance team please see the Accepted Solution above. However, this team will only be able to assist you if you have an existing 2007 license as we no longer offer that version. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 39 of 61
mollybaltierra

I had a computer crash and need to reinstall AutoCad 2007. I have the serial number and product key, but because it was already registered by someone else in the company I am unable to activate it. 

Message 40 of 61
hazlipa
in reply to: mollybaltierra

Welcome to the Community, @mollybaltierra!

Could you reply with what the error says? Or if you could attach a screenshot we could better understand what the root cause may be. Typically with these types of licenses you only need the serial number and product key so it's unusual that you would not be able to activate based on the registration.

Thanks!

Ariel Hazlip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report