Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code for Autocad 2007

60 REPLIES 60
SOLVED
Message 1 of 61
rrhein
31067 Views, 60 Replies

Activation code for Autocad 2007

I'm trying to reinstall Autocad 2007 on my computer at work after the hard drive was reformatted to remove a virus. It installs okay but when I enter the Activation code it tells me ther is a problem with the code. I called Autodesk and got a new number and even went through the acitvation on the internet and got another number but get the same message with each. I've double checked my typing to make sure that I entered the number as listed, it won't let me paste it in. Can anyone help me?

Tags (1)
60 REPLIES 60
Message 2 of 61
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: rrhein

Hi rrhein:

I will send you a private message, please respond to it with screen shot of what you are seeing. This will help us troubleshoot further.

Thanks, 

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 61
rrhein
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Uninstalled the program and reinstalled then went through registration again and it took this time.

Thanks for looking.

Ron

Message 4 of 61
BasurajBhowmik

i am unable to get the activation code for auto cad 2007, can anyone help me out with it? thank you

Message 5 of 61

Hi BasurajBhowmik,

Could you please send me your serial number through private message? Click on my celine.manca profile and then "send this user a private message".

Thanks! 

Celine Manca
Message 6 of 61
uros.opaka
in reply to: celine.manca

Hello,

I'm having troubles with licence and installing AutoCad 2007 on one of employees computer's.

I have serial number, request code, but no activation code. I tried to transfer license, but when tried importing it, it said it's not a valid file.

Can you please send me activation code?

Thank you,

Best regards

Message 7 of 61
celine.manca
in reply to: uros.opaka

Hi UrosO and welcome to the forums! Smiley Wink

Can you send me the serial number, request code and company name via private message (envelope next to your name) ?

I'll check the license and provide you an activation code.

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 8 of 61
celine.manca

Hi again UrosO,

Thank you for the addional information regarding the activation of your license.

For futur transfer of license on your AutoCAD 2007, I recommend you this solution about the Portable License Utility.

Céline

Celine Manca
Message 9 of 61
uros.opaka

And thanks again for your quick assistance and provided solution which I will try if problem reoccurs.

best regards,

Uros 

Message 10 of 61
lola_m92
in reply to: celine.manca

Hi 

I have the same proplem !! can any one help me quiqly !!

Message 11 of 61
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: lola_m92

Hi lola_m92,

Please Private Message me (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) your Serial Number and Request Code.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 12 of 61
AshKior
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello, My name is Jake Padgett. I am repairing a computer for someone who had win xp w/ autocad 2007 on it, the system crashed and i installed win 7 and reinstalled autocad 2007 have orignial serial - License ID -  and (acd2007enuregemail) file. when tried to activate didnt work.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Message 13 of 61
rrhein
in reply to: AshKior

After 2 on line registrations and a phone call to Autodesk for another I finally un-installed and re-installed it, after that it accepted the on line registration. Don't know what I did wrong on the 1st install. Good luck. ***** NOTICE: This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received. The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please delete the message and immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
Message 14 of 61
jeffery0147

Man Sadi need activation code for my autocad 2007 , i have  the serial number and request code but i don't have the activation code .please i need it , my serial number is xxx-xxxxxxxxx. THANKS

Message 15 of 61
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jeffery0147

Hi jeffrey0147,

I have edited your message to remove sensitive information.

The serial number you posted here is not a valid serial number issued by Autodesk. May I ask where this serial number was obtained?

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 16 of 61
uros.opaka
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi!

I also have troubles with licensing the AutoCad 2007 on one of the user's computer.

I upgraded computer from XP to Win 7, and before that I exported the licesce to the same computer with activation code. Now the activation code is different, and I can't import license.

I have request code and serial, can somebody please generate activation code for me?

Thank you,

Regards

Message 17 of 61
camilo.lemos

Hi UrosO,

Please, send me the request code and serial number via Private Message for the activation (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Note that AutoCAD 2007 is not supported on Windows 7 so you will have to use the XP compatibility mode.

Best regards, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 18 of 61
uros.opaka
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi!

Thank you for your help, but I already solved this problem with your staff through private messages.

And we don't have any problems with Autocad 2007 on Win 7, we just need to install the service pack 2.

Message 19 of 61
pdeke

Hi,

I'm trying to reinstall AutocadLT 2012 on my computer after the hard drive was reformatted from Windows XP to Windows. How should I proceed ?

Message 20 of 61
pdeke
in reply to: pdeke

Hi,

Not sure my previous message is posted at the right place...

Please note to clarify my request for help:

- My computer was upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7;

- I try now to reinstall AutocadLT 2012 using my Autodesk CD disk;

- When the installation is aborted I receive the following message : 2013/7/2:18:03:33    pdeke    DEADK102500Y1    Installing .NET Framework Runtime 4.0: D:\3rdParty\NET\4\wcu\dotNetFramework\dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe /q
2013/7/2:18:04:12    pdeke    DEADK102500Y1    Install    .NET Framework Runtime 4.0    Failed    Installation aborted, Result=1603.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report