Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activating trial version of ACAD 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
stevev0983
605 Views, 1 Reply

activating trial version of ACAD 2011

I have downloaded the trial of ACAD 2011 and have decided to purchase the Revit Architecture Suite. Do I need to uninstall the ACAD 2011 trial and reinstall it off the suite disc? Or can I activate the trial from the suite serial number?

Also, does anyone know of any benefit of using the cd versus the downloaded trial version?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: stevev0983

The trial version of AutoCAD 2011 is a different license type than the AutoCAD provided in the Revit Suite.  You will need to uninstall your trial and reinstall the Revit Suite and activate it appropriately.  There is no difference between the physical media vs. the download. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report