Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating problem Factory design suite premium

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
emiel
290 Views, 2 Replies

Activating problem Factory design suite premium

Hello,

Our company has a legal version of factory design suite premium.

Beside the installation that is running on my workstation ,i am allowed to install the software on my private laptop with the same license.

Now i bought a new laptop and i want to activate the Factory design suite on my new laptop and i get an activation error because the software is allrdy activated 2 times.

Is there a way to remove the activation on my old laptop , so i can activate the software on my new laptop?

Kind regards,

Mark hendrikx

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: emiel

Hi Mark,

you can use the License Transfer Utility (LTU) that comes with our products to move the license from your old to your new laptop. This utility is normally installed on the same folder/ Start Menu division as your Autodesk product.

We suggest the official Autodesk video on this link to learn more about how to use the License Transfer Utility.

Please, hit the "Accept as Solution" button if this post answers your question; this way, more users can find a solution for this issue.

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
afif90
in reply to: camilo.lemos

u also can apply the activation code for the 2nd activate..

apply the activation code here..

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report