Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Autodesk Mechanical 10

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
namria
226 Views, 5 Replies

Activating Autodesk Mechanical 10

Hello.

I have trouble finding any exact information on activating Mechanical 10. We have network license that allows only one user from network to use a program. What is the way to activate Mechanical on a new pc in the network?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
celine.manca
in reply to: namria

Hi Namria,

You need a new license file to activate your product.

Can you send me your serial number by private message (click the envelope icon) ?

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 6
TravisNave

Activation is for stand-alone products. You probably installed the new client as stand-alone instead of as a network seat.  You will need to reinstall to correct this. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
namria
in reply to: TravisNave

Probably. Is there an installation guide somewhere?

There are no installation guides in a package, only program manuals.

Do I have to use new license file now? I'm confused. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 6
celine.manca

Hi Namria,

I've replied to you on private message, for sharing with the others forum members here is the rules:

No activation is required for network license.

When installing you have to point it to the license server using the name. The license server should have ports open in the firewall 2080 and 27000.

Celine Manca
Message 6 of 6

Hi Namria,

In addition to what Celine had said, in your Firewall, make exceptions to ports 2080 and 27000-27009.

Hope this helps.

Timmy De Austria
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report