Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
johng0927
152 Views, 1 Reply

ACTIVATE

Installed Civil 3D 2013 on a laptop (windows 7) using the 30 day trial version and that worked fine, but the days ran out, so then as I had planned to, I've tried activating by using our companies serial # and product key that are in good standing. But I get an error message that the serial # is not valid for product I'm trying to activate - error 123.  I'm guessing this has something to do with starting out with a 30 day trial.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: johng0927

Hi matthew0815  - The serial number that you are trying to use is linked to a networked license of Civil 3D 2013, which would explain the inability to activate as a standalone.

There is a registry edit, documented here, to change the deployment type for AutoCAD 2013 products, or you could simply uninstall and reinstall as a networked license. 

Please let us know if you have additional questions and or accept this response as a solution f it fully answers your inquiry.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report