Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Now not working for Inventor 2015

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
LordVader5
180 Views, 1 Reply

Activate Now not working for Inventor 2015

I'm a teacher and created an account as a faculty so I could load Inventor 2015 to the Robotics Team laptops.  I was able to download Inventor 2015 to all 7 computers using my account.  However, I am only able to activate on 1 computer.  The others keep giving me a message that I have used up all my activation codes.  How can I activate the other 6 computers?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: LordVader5

Hello and welcome to the community @LordVader5!

To access the free Autodesk Education Community licenses in the classroom or on the student's personal computer or device, each individual needs to obtain his or her own license from the Education Community.

Educational licenses for students and faculty FAQ

With that being said, Autodesk does provide free educational licenses for Autodesk software to educational institutions in certain regions or associated with our partner programs. For more information, please see our Free software for educational institutions FAQ.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report