Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my Active Licensed Version of Fusion 360 somehow VANISHED

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jtheilig
293 Views, 2 Replies

Access to my Active Licensed Version of Fusion 360 somehow VANISHED

On Feb 9, 2016, I went to open Fusion 360, only to find my active Licensed Version of Fusion 360 had somehow VANISHED and I was being presented with a fresh "30 day Trial" version in its place.

I quickly checked my Autodesk account management utility and to my surprise, my previously active and fully licensed version of Fusion 360 had somehow VANISHED. Of course, I was upset, since all my previous drawings and files over the last six months had also disappeared especially the most recent ones I wanted to actively work on.

I have unsuccessfully spent the past two days digging through my email history, emailing previous Autodesk Managers I had once had the opportunity to meet, in a futile attempt to rectify this issue and have gone the distance and posted my issue to the Autodesk forums but to date have only received one unrelated and unhelpful robot response.

What's a poor user to do?

Sorry, no Kudos today :- (

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Otto
in reply to: jtheilig

Hello jtheilig

It looks like you're trying to create an Autodesk Cloud account. With an Autodesk 360 account you can view and edit 2D and 3D designs, create 3D models from photos, share and edit files with others, and much more.

Please follow the steps below to create your account:

1. Go to https://360.autodesk.com
2. Click on Create an Account
3. Complete the web form and accept the license agreement
4. Hit Submit

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 3
jtheilig
in reply to: Otto

Sorry, this time your HelpBot missed the mark for a second time regarding the same issue!

Your automated response system must have picked up on the word "cloud" which was not
an issue of either of my posts but used only as an adjective within my descriptions. I tried re-phrasing my "Subject Heading" and posting again but your bot based its suggestion on the same "cloud" topic a second time.

However, in the meantime, one of the account managers I reached out to reminded me that I had more than one Autodesk account registered to my name and that I should try logging into Fusion 360 using a different email address. Excellent advice! That was part of my issue, my previously lost files returned and my Fusion 360 appears fully active but now Fusion 360 fails to complete the standard update process without errors. I'm still working on a solution but can probably live with that issue for a while.

Hope this helps you to dial in your automated response system, so that it won't jump to conclusions in the future and so quiclky offer unrelated responses without first asking for more clarity. Thanks, JH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report