Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

WriterWolf
Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

ACCESS DENIED!

345 Views, 2 Replies
10-12-2012 05:57 AM

Hey Guys. here is a brief run down of my problem. I just purchased Sketchbook Pro 6 via download. Now I have installed Akamai. Firewall is off. Not sure if Macbooks even come with Anti Virus software?. Anyway I go to download my purchase and it just keeps coming up with "access denied"!.  I have looked around the forums and have not yet found a thread with a solution to this. If someone could please help!

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 2 of 3 (343 Views)

Re: ACCESS DENIED!

10-12-2012 06:05 AM in reply to: WriterWolf

Hi WriterWolf and welcome to our community!

You can download Sketchbook Pro 6 here.

Let me know if you are all set now please:smileyhappy:

Camilo Lemos
WriterWolf
Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)

Re: ACCESS DENIED!

10-12-2012 07:26 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos
Wow. What a swift response. It says its downloading now and hopefully this would be the end of my problem Thank You so much. I really do appreciate the service and because i am confident that someone would actually reach out to help i am more than happy to buy more products from Autodesk (Was going to go with Adobe). A lot more comfortable in buying from you again Autodesk. Very happy customer. Cheers
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!