Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCESS DENIED - Sketchbook Pro 2011

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Feracon
575 Views, 6 Replies

ACCESS DENIED - Sketchbook Pro 2011

I got the installer from the pirate bay and registered with the key I bought from you. It's sad that I had to do this. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
david.lau
in reply to: Feracon

Get the latest version from here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/sketchbook-products#?ADSKProductLine=Sketchbook%20Products&ADS...

I will alert someone to check on your serial number via private IM.

David Lau
Message 3 of 7
jessica.t

Hi Veracon,

I just sent you a private message with your serial number information. If you download the current version from David's link above and use the licensing information I've provided and the error persists please let us know. And if you could attach a screenshot of the exact error (without showing any sensitive licensing information) that would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 7
Feracon
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks both of you for the replies. For your trouble shooting I'm using Windows 7 Pro, Windows Security Essentials, and Windows Firewall. Even though neither of those likely interfered with the Akamai Downloader I disabled them.

It's likely it was a problem on the side of the downloader software you guys are using to server your installers. I'd strongly suggest offering an optional HTTP download link instead of relying wholly on Akamai.

Good luck.
Message 5 of 7
jessica.t

Thanks for the suggestion! Are you activated and good to go?

Jessica Thrasher
Message 6 of 7
paulpn14

Hi, 

i just downloaded my autodesk sketch pro 7. but then it wouldnt download... i attempted to use my autodesk account i made during the purchasing process... , but then the page said i didnt have an account under that address... im using a mac with el capitan  

Message 7 of 7
camilo.lemos
in reply to: paulpn14

Hi @paulpn14,

I have replied to your other post about this issue on this topic.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report