Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acadlt.exe process start and stop

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pompaction
392 Views, 3 Replies

acadlt.exe process start and stop

hello

i got an autocad lt 2007 with 5 seats, created the network deployment installation, installed it on the computer, all worked okay, every single .exe works, but not acadlt.exe

i can see the acadlt.exe process appear and after a second (approx), the process vanishes, no error, no splash screen, no nothing, i searched and i couldn't find such error description, so i came here go get help

the computer is crap-free, no spyware, the antivirus was disable to try acadlt.exe, the process is run under an administrative account, nothing about autocad in the event viewer, etc.

the os is a legit windows xp french with all the patches on an ibm lenovo thinkpad T60 dual core centrino cpu with 512 meg of ram

what should i do?
without any error message, i don't even know where to start!

help!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: pompaction

Is your AutoCAD LT a French version?

Have you tried logging in as a different user and seeing if the problem persists?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
pompaction

yes,
i just tried with a different user profile on the machine, same results

any other ideas?
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

Try it in Safe Mode with Networking.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report