Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acad 11 transfer utility

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RLBAIA
291 Views, 3 Replies

acad 11 transfer utility

I am trying to transfer acad 11 license from an old laptop to a new laptop.  I have acad 11 loaded on there new laptop and it is working in the unlicensed mode. The license from the old laptop has been transferred using the license transfer in that computer.  The license transfer utility opens in the new computer to the point where you are to sign in, but when I click on the sign in, I get a blank screen.    I have reinstalled acad 11 on the new computer several times,  I also have tried the repair,  but I get the same result each time.  How do I get to the sign in to import the license to the new computer?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: RLBAIA

The License Transfer Utilty doesn't work.  Have you tried simply activating your reinstalled product online?  Worst case, you can get an activation code manually from Autodesk Activations if your license is still active.

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
RLBAIA
in reply to: TravisNave

The link you gave me gets me to  the registration and activation site.  There is no path to the file transfer utility. 

I have the same problem if try to re activate the product.  I get to the sign in screen and when I select sign in, the screen goes blank.   I was able to sign in through link you gave me, but it asked me for a request code  and I do not have one since i cannot sign in through the acad 11  registration site or file transfer utility

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: RLBAIA

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report