Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC Mechanical 2010 (standalone) English beside AC 2010 (network) German?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dezmo.dezmo
477 Views, 3 Replies

AC Mechanical 2010 (standalone) English beside AC 2010 (network) German?

I’ve standalone licensed AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 installed on my corporate computer in English language. Can I install network licensed AutoCAD 2010 in German language, keeping existing one (AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 English) as it is?

The reason is that I’m temporary moved to Germany and need to use macros what is created for German version of AutoCAD and “of course” they are not working with my English AutoCAD… and want to keep open both version on seme time.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: dezmo.dezmo

You cannot install identical products side-by-side, but you can install Mechanical and Vanilla.  So long as they are different products or different suites, that should work for you. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
dezmo.dezmo
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks a lot! Will try it next week, if my beloved IT support give an installnation files.. and permits. I'll report back than.
Message 4 of 4
gsboyd
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi Travis,

I have a similar issue with installing a student version, and would like to use an english version or portuguese version of regular autocad.  Could I do one in Autocad, and one in AutocadLT?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report