Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem with downloading autodesk inventor 2015

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chernyshov_nikita
268 Views, 1 Reply

A problem with downloading autodesk inventor 2015

Hello! I would like to download the Autodesk Inventor 2015 software, but I cannot do this. Every single time when I download the downloader from the official web site and open the file, the file says that the connection with the site was lost, that I don't have an internet connection or closed the site, or reloaded that. I didn't do anything of that. I've tried everything that the downloading instruction says, I've followed the instruction step by step and didn't get the program! It still shows the failure!! I did the downloading, but it shows the connecting failure.

Please, help me to get the program. Advice me something and tell what the problem is.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @chernyshov_nikita and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download the software from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report