Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day installation support

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
robertdove
285 Views, 3 Replies

90 day installation support

How do I get access to 90 day installation support???

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mike.beale
in reply to: robertdove

Hi Robert!!

Welcome and thank you for participating in our online community!

When a commercial license is registered an email will be sent with instructions on how to request help online. Just so you know Up & Ready Support covers installation, peripheral device set up and configuration of product and system variables.

I noticed that you recently registered an educational suite. What sort of installation issues are you running into?

Mike Beale
Message 3 of 4
robertdove
in reply to: mike.beale

I have one of my student computers which installed by when I check the I agree check box and click the I accept button it does not go any further.

Second and more major issue the install on my laptop had issues with my old autodesk 2012 version I removed both and now 2014 will not reinstall. It thinks it is already installed.
OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request. Please respond accordingly.

OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request. Please respond accordingly
Message 4 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: robertdove

For the EDU install issue, I would use a browser download of the software if downloading from students.autodesk.com. 

For the install/uninstall issue, the software has some stray registry bits that is causing the installer to think that some software is already installed.  We will get the user to run Microsoft Fix it to resolve this issue.  The full instructions and video demo is noted here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/06/windows-the-basics-of-using-microsoft-fix-it.html

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report