Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64bit licensing error -15.570.0

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1251 Views, 3 Replies

64bit licensing error -15.570.0

Hello,

I have to install few clients and I becomme the same Error.

The clients are win7 64 bit with AutoCad 64bit, The licence server is a Linux machine installed through our Linux service in the USA. The Client and the Server are in different subdomains.

I have added the aditional DNS suffx in the client network adapter so he can find the linux server.

If I ping the linux server by the name i become a reply through the IPv4 adress.

I have unchecked the IPv6 protokol in the network adapter, i have modificated the registry settings in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\Tcpip6\Parameters\  like it is described in the post http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2011/64bit-licensing-error-15-570-0/td-p/2693521 , I have stopped the Ip Helper Windows service.

I have set a system variable

LM_LICENSE_FILE = 1800@bguslslan01:2080@bguslslan01:1717@bguslslan01 :1900@bguslslan01

Nothing helps, I still get the Error.

Has someone a idea what I can do?

Here are informations that I have become by the Linux Services about the Licencing Server:

License server status: 2080@bguslslan01
    License file(s) on bguslslan01: /var/flexlm/license/bgladsk:

bguslslan01: license server UP (MASTER) v10.8

Vendor daemon status (on bguslslan01):

adskflex: UP v11.7

Feature usage info:

Users of 64300ACD_F:  (Total of 1 license issued;  Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of PLIST:  (Total of 1 license issued;  Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of 85536ACD_2011_0F:  (Total of 1 license issued;  Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of 71200ACD_2010_0F:  (Total of 1 license issued;  Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of 57600ACD_2009_0F:  (Total of 1 license issued;  Total of 0 licenses in use)

Users of 54600ACD_2008_0F:  (Total of 1 license issued;  Total of 0 licenses in use)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

I noticed that your NLM is still version 10.8.  You might consider also upgrading it to the latest version as well.  You might make a system environment variable called ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE and put the value of @bguslslan01.  You may also need to ensure that bguslslan01is pointed to the correct IPv4 address in your hosts file as a final way to override the IPv6 settings.  -15 error essentially means that a connection cannot be make to the NLM, so make sure all the ports are open that the NLM uses:  2080, 27000~27001.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

in our case we should put in the servername with the portnumber like portnumber@servername

with the variables it does not worked.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

Your ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE shouldn't need the port since the Autodesk vendor only uses 2080.  Do you have other vendors serving licenses in your NLM?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report