Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64 bit software but 32 bit computer

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
u075908
292 Views, 5 Replies

64 bit software but 32 bit computer

I purchased the Academic Version of Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014. They shipped me a 64 bit version. However, my computer operating system is a 32 bit version. I can't load the software. Can you ship me a 32 bit version or tell me how to download a 32 bit version and load it on my computer?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
david.lau
in reply to: u075908
Message 3 of 6
u075908
in reply to: david.lau

I know my serial number. What is my contract number? I need that to get to the manager.

Message 4 of 6
david.lau
in reply to: u075908

Use the Virtual Agent to download the software.  You probably only need the product key which can be found here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/07/product-keys-for-autodesk-software.html

David Lau
Message 5 of 6
gizmo-cda
in reply to: david.lau

We are trying to download software for students for a 3D modeling class (3dsMax) and all of our computers are still 32 bit.  Is there a way to download a student 32bit version of 3dsMax software.  Please help.

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: gizmo-cda

Autodesk discontiuned the 32 bit versions of 2014 and 2015

system requirements: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-...

your school needs to look at upgrading to 64 bit

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report