Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 day wait for 3dsmax serial number!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
etiennejabbour2650
156 Views, 1 Reply

5 day wait for 3dsmax serial number!

I posted once before regarding a 52 hour wait for my subscription serial number for 3dsmax. Well in the end that was resolved just in time for me to not loose the contract.

So I had another job requiring me to have a 3dsmax license at home come up, and thought 'ok, I'll give it 3 days this time given my previous experiance'.

Not enough apparently as I have now been waiting 5 days. I'm meant to to starting the job today, which I guess isn't going to happen since the help desk has informed me it will take 2 working days to even look at my case.

Please could someone advise me what I am doing wrong here? Is it an issue with my account? With the card I am paying with? Surely this can't be normal, and if it is then why have the assurance at the bottom of the order confirmation that serial numbers will take 24 hours MAX?

Thanks 😞

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @etiennejabbour2650 

Sorry to hear about the extended delay for your 3ds Max serial number to be sent to you.

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your order number? I'll look into this for you.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report