Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DSMAX INSTALLATION PROBLEM.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rhino_blindado
482 Views, 1 Reply

3DSMAX INSTALLATION PROBLEM.

Hi, I've tried to install 3dsMax 2012...like 10 times and always get this message: 1:5 2 adlmPITset Information failed 3:2, I know this issue is kind of normal, but the threads I've saw the error message is 3:9 not 3:2, I've tried to delete everything related to Autodesk (just like that help page says) but It keeps happening (besides, the only product that I've installed from Autodesk in my PC before this is SoftImage) and, when the installations finishes, there is no ADLM folder in Program Data, I don't know what is wrong, the only thing is that when I uncompressed the installer, the CRC from NetFrameWork failed but It did'nt stop, also I have NetFramework 4.... I've tried to run the installer in the Safe Mode but the installation fails even faster, when Direct X runtime is installing.

The Screenshot:

help.jpg

Please Autodesk, help me ;_;

By the Way:

I have Windows7 Home Premium 64-bit, 6gbs of RAM and Intelcore i5

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: rhino_blindado

This is a known issue and can be solved by using the Autodesk support knowledge base here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13540825&linkID=9243182

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report