Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3dsmax 2016 extension 1 installation failure

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1415 Views, 3 Replies

3dsmax 2016 extension 1 installation failure

Hi, I have just downloaded the extension for 3dsmax 2016 and when I start 3dsmax it says "...gameexporter.dlu> failed to initialize. Error code 127..." 

Hope you can help me. Thanks!.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Otto
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello andresfeho

It looks like you are seeing "Error 127". The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

How to reset AutoCAD to defaults

Did that work? If so, please accept this solution so that others can benefit from this information. If not, please reply with additional details so that other community members can assist.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Otto

Hi, 3dsmax doesnt have that reset settings option, but as far as I know, if you want to do that with max, you have to rename the ENU folder so max creates automaticly a new one, the problem is that even doing that it stills shows the error. Also, i found that if I create a skin modifier it doesnt have the voxel or heat rollout, so it looks like the software upgrade did nothing 😕
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Just solved the problem, I didnt noticed that there was also a service pack so I just had to install the service pack before the extension

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report