Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds Max Won't Download

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
ctmurphy
4717 Views, 12 Replies

3ds Max Won't Download

I have tried all of the different ways of downloading and none of them work. Install now gives me error 1335, download now gives me error0x250000ff, and browser install just stops downloading after a while. Does anyone know what to do about this?

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
TravisNave
in reply to: ctmurphy

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 13
i3dz

i had the same problem(46mb for maya!!??i wish lol...)with all downloads trying the virtual assitant now,bit rediculous that you cant just do it with your browser tho..

edit: just tried to get max and got this error"HTTP Status 404 - /autodesk/SWDLDNET4/2015/3DSMAX/DLM/Autodesk_3ds_Max_2015_EFGJKS_Win_64bit_R1_dlm.sfx.exe type Status report message /autodesk/SWDLDNET4/2015/3DSMAX/DLM/Autodesk_3ds_Max_2015_EFGJKS_Win_64bit_R1_dlm.sfx.exe description The requested resource is not available. Apache Tomcat/7.0.42" with the virtual agent!!! really annoying....

Message 4 of 13
ctmurphy
in reply to: TravisNave

i tried it on there and it says that 3ds max 2015 isnt available.  "The requested resource is not available" 2014 starts to download fine though so I will just try that.

Message 5 of 13
jeffrey.sin

Hi @ctmurphy

We are in the process of updating the download link for Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 in the Virtual Agent. In the meantime, you may use this link to download the installer:

Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 Windows 64bit 

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 6 of 13
i3dz
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Quick question is there a difference between the one you posted and the student version?im trying to get the student edition and got same error,thanks.
Message 7 of 13
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: i3dz

Hi @i3dz

The download link I posted earlier is applicable for any license types of 3ds Max 2015. You can also use that to download and install your student version license provided you already have your serial number on hand.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 8 of 13
ctmurphy

Finally worked, thanks!

Message 9 of 13
i3dz

ok thank you.
Message 10 of 13

Don't even bother doing whatever this guy said, 3ds max and possibly every other software from autodesk refuses to download AT ALL, literally been at it for 4 F*CKING hours. I recommend just downloading Blender, it actually INSTALLS.
Message 11 of 13

Hi @rogerdobbiebones,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Have you tried disabling your antivirus software and downloading from the virtual agent. Your antivirus software may be slowing down your download and even blocking it from installing.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 12 of 13

Error with my Microsoft c++ (not the big problem) and Direct X, tried the
virtual assistant, lowering user access to open, disabled my anti virus,
deleted microsoft c++ files (only the 2010+ ones), tried using the school
version, which is actually the one I was trying to get, tried free trial
version, rebooted my pc, in many combinations of all of the above "fixes",
I'm just peeved because I've been at it for nearly 8 hours, even spoke with
live chat for an hour to find out that they cant handle that situation
which went great with the guys 15 min late replys(besides the one where he
looked over my log from install), so they sent me to a Ticket form, sent it
in, now I wait some more, It's pretty frustrating to say the least
Message 13 of 13
Aisha123.b
in reply to: matthew.d

i've disabled all my anti virus programs and the fire wall and tried installing it from the virtual assistant and nothing works

it takes 2 hours to download and when it's done it just cancels and then aborts and I don't know what to do anymore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report