Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max/Maya 2015 EMS Licence

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Halvadzicz
400 Views, 2 Replies

3DS Max/Maya 2015 EMS Licence

We're trying to set up a few Autodesk packages that are part of the Education Master Suite 2015. We've installed LMTOOLS and set up the licence files but I can only get the AutoCAD packages to authenticate with it (AutoCAD, Mechanical, Civil, Artchitect, Inventor). For those I used the same serial number (network licence, 125 seat) and the EMS Product Key (651G1).

I've tried deploying Max/Maya using the EMS product key but they won't accept it as a valid key. I've tried using their own individual keys as well but they do not get a valid license from the server (Error 0,0,0).

Can someone shed some light on how I should go about doing this? Thanks in advance hopefully.

Running Server 2012 and LMTOOLS 11.12, client running Windows 7

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Halvadzicz
in reply to: Halvadzicz

My mistake, should have read more carefully. 3DS Max DESIGN is in the EMS but not 3ds Max standard or Maya. Requested the appropriate licences for ECS and it works fine now.

Requesting the topic is closed.
Message 3 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: Halvadzicz

Thanks for getting back with the solution; it happens, even to the best of us.  There should be an "Accept as solution" button which will effectively close the thread, plus include it in search results (there's an option for returning solved threads).

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report