Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
shinafly
702 Views, 2 Replies

3DS MAX 2015 ERROR

Hello,

first I want to thank you for providing the free version for students. I installed the 3dsmax 2015 64bit on my laptop while processing the instalation there was the Error: "adlmPITSetProductInformation failed" and I had to uninstall and install back again to fix this problem. the software was installed after all, however now that I want to open the program for the first time after it's installation it gives another error message saying " the software license checkout failed" error41

getting this software to be honest got my whole day and now I have no idea how to fix this error can you plz help me somehow, I really need it for my new semester

thank you in advance

best regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: shinafly

Message 3 of 3
shinafly
in reply to: shinafly

Hello Travis,
Thank you for the reply however this was not my question.as I mentioned I already fixed the adlmpit error and reinstalled the software the problem is that now it doesn't open the program due to a new error "the software license checkout failed" error41
Can you plz suggest any solution so that I can use the program
Thank you in advance
Best regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report